Thursday, April 3, 2014

March 2014 Randomness

Here are some random pictures from March.

So we have been bad parents and not taken Miller to church very often. We used to go regularly before we had him but then naptimes and tantrums and a very mobile child, we just slacked off. Our new church is half of a mile away so I am hoping we will start going every weekend again. Anyways, for Ash Wednesday Miller did so good. We sat in the cry room but even there, Miller was quiet and well behaved. 


In TN we went shopping one day. I saw this headband and had to try it on Scarlett. Not my thing but she does look cute in anything.


She was very clingy to me in TN, and my Pappaw was just dying to hold her. Finally, she chilled out and snuggled with him on one of our last days there. .

I was out having a pedicure with my cousins while my mom was home with Miller napping. He woke up and mom sent me this picture saying he was ready to go. I could not get out of that nail place quick enough so I could go home and pick up that face.


While visiting mom at work, Miss Bug passed out.


I laid her on that blue mat to air out during a diaper changed. She did a complete 180 within a minute. (Sorry, I had to censor it). I am not ready for my baby to be mobile.


We semi co-sleep, meaning Scarlett starts in her own bed but when she wakes up, she gets in bed with us. That way we all get sleep. I like being able to fall asleep in my own but then getting cuddles too. How could you not love waking up to this face?!?!


I asked Miller to go get his plate in the living room. After a few minutes, I went to check on him and this is what I found. 


The day we closed on the house we took the kids over so I could do a few things. Miller hunkered down in the playroom with the Ipad and snacks.


Scarlett took a nap on daddy. Closing day wore her out.


I have been so hesitant to potty train because I was worried that he would need to go while I was sitting there nursing Scarlett or regress with all the changes. We have had a potty seat for almost a year and we talk about it. I would ask him everyday if he wanted to sit on the potty and he would always say no. One day he said yes. We have just been sitting him on the potty for a few minutes, a couple of times a day. 

This was one of the first times. He made me sit with him and we read books.


 Here he was eating his chocolate chips (his bribe to get him on the potty). Since starting this two weeks ago, he has successfully gone on the potty at least once a day. A few times he waited and held it until he sat on the potty. It makes me so proud!


My two babies snuggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment