Monday, March 12, 2012

Miller Week 20 and 21

Back to pictures. These are from the past few weeks since I have been slacking.


Bath time at Ninny's.


"Mommy, it is my turn with your camera".


One day in Knoxville my parents decided to take Miller and I to some daffodil fields that were on the side of the highway to snap some pictures. I love them!





This is an outtake at the end because he was so over it.



This is my absolute favorite picture that we have of him.


Miller helping daddy build a computer for the first time.


This is the smile that melts my heart over and over again, day after day. I love being busy doing something, looking at him and he gives me one of these.


"Mom, seriously, it is my turn!!"


He turns 5 months today and I will post that update sometimes this week.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of you and Miller in the flowers are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete