Monday, March 11, 2013

February Pics

Sorry, that I haven't been posting much. We just have not had a lot of blog worthy things to post about so I took a break. 

In the middle of February we went up to TN for Ben's nieces birthday party. It was great to get to see the Trusty family. 

Miller getting into trouble, as usual. 


Randomly, Miller will just go and gaze out our kitchen windows at the trees and animals.


Sharing snacks with daddy. 


Remember when I posted about Miller's random fashion choices on Valentine's Day? Well here is another. While we were in TN, Ben's parents got Miller these swim trunks and for a week, I left them in the bag downstairs. Miller found them and had to wear  them. It was not just for a minute so I could take a picture, it was all day, and the next. He thought he was hilarious!


We have been planning and working on an activity space for Miller. Finally, last weekend, we put it all together. Miller helped daddy put the chairs together.


Just wanted to share with the world, that most days, this is what my house turns into whenever Miller is awake. I was amazed at the amount of destruction so I had to take a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment