Friday, March 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Recap

Better late than never. I spent a lot of time doing activities, crafting and baking for Valentine's Day and had very little planned for the actual day. We made the best of it.

I ended up baking lots of different things to give to our friends. Here are the cookies that we made. Who says they are just for Christmas? Aren't they pretty!?!?


On the 13th, we watched Isla and Ruby so Heather and Steve could go to a class. I considered it Miller and Isla's Valentine's date. He had so much fun with the girls.

 

I totally did not expect Ben to do anything for Valentine's  but the next morning I woke up to find this downstairs. 


Miller and I got up and got ready,and went to Ben's office to have lunch with him and drop of sweets for our friends. It was a nice day so we were able to eat outside and Miller ran around the deck. 

 

We came home and got back into comfy clothes. For Miller, it was going to be a onesie and his V-day legwarmers that I made him last year. The day before I had received these pants that I had ordered for him. I tried them on and he refused to take  them off, so I just put the legwarmers over them. Add in his striped socks from earlier in the day and voila, the epitome of toddler fashion.


That night, Ben brought me home these beautiful flowers. He knows that I would rather have a plant that will bloom over and over again than flowers that will die after a week or so. Plus, I LOVE hydrangeas.


Ben also brought home strawberries so we could all make chocolate covered strawberries. Miller approved. 



Finally dessert- chocolate champagne cupcakes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment