Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Vacation From Hell '14: Part 1

We got back from our big beach vacation with my mom's family two weeks ago and finally are back t normal life. One week, one house, 39 people. It was crazy fun! 

Our first night and the kids could not wait to get in the pool.


Scarlett's first time on the beach.  She was startled when the waves would come up and get her but then she loved floating in the water all week.


And she never tried to eat the sand. The funny thing is that she grabbed a fistful of sand and soon after this picture was taken, she fell asleep on my mom, still with the fistful of sand. 



My cousin's wife got all the little kids their own personalized buckets. They are adorable!


Scarlett and baby Drake playing in the baby pool. Neither was too happy.


The kids had so much fun playing in this ditch. 


My baby girl and I in our beach hats.


This was our tent city that we lived under for the week. 



That is her resting face and I love how her upper lip disappears and it looks like her cheeks are sagging her little smile.


We went on a dolphin nature cruise half way through the week. My mom kept Scarlett so that Miller got some one on one time with Mommy and Daddy. After this we went souvenir shopping and got shaved ice. It was a good date with our little man. 

 


We randomly decided to do a bonfire and it was a highlight of the trip. The weather was so nice and it was only in the 60s with a slight breeze. The hot fire, my feet in the cool sand and the sound of the crashing waves, ah it was amazing!!!


Alright I am breaking this up into two parts so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment