Thursday, December 1, 2011

Miller's Baptism

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we had Miller baptized. We figured it would be good timing because family could come to town for this and Ben's 30th birthday on Monday.

Here is Miller being held by his godmother/aunt Katie (my cousin).


Fr Michael asked my cousin Bridget to help out.


Miller intently listened to Fr Michael


We have this picture from our wedding (well minus Miller).


Us and the godparents. From left to right, Mitchell (my cousin who was standing in for the godfather, my cousin Nolan), Miller, Ben, me, Katie, Liz (Ben's sister) and Fr Michael.


Us and my grandparents. Mammaw and Pappaw on the left, and Grandma and Grandpa on the right.


Us and Miller's grandparents. Ben's mom, stepmom Bobbie, Miller, Ben, my dad, Ben's dad and my mom.


Miller and his Poppi


Miller's cousin Annemarie loves him.


Ben's birthday cake. Yes the candles do not correlate to his age but just looked good.


Ben opening his presents. It is a US Forest hat from my aunt and uncle (a forester).


Miller and my uncle Craig (technically his grand godfather).


He wore a christening gown that was in Ben's family for the baptism and wore this gorgeous romper for the party. It was given to us but a dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment