Sunday, October 27, 2013

Playing Catch Up

I realize that I am majorly behind on some updates on here. I am missing 3 weeks of pregnancy updates, a recap of Disney, plus some of our fall outings.

You know how when you go on vacation and you just check out. Nothing else exists after vacation until you get home and the real world smacks you in the face. Well that happened to me. We got back from Disney and for the first few days, we had something going on that took up so much of our time. Then I was faced with my mile long to do list that has to get done before the baby comes in December, including making Christmas presents. It really is not that bad but I just had to get started on things to know how long it was actually going to take.

I feel like I finally have a handle on things so I hope to start catching back up on posts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment