Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas '13

Once we got to Knoxville for Christmas, we were super busy. Getting stuff ready for our Christmas get together, for Scarlett's baptism, and visiting family so they could meet the baby.

This was the best picture we could get on Christmas Eve.


My girl looked so pretty in her first Christmas dress.


They looked so cute in their coordinating outfits.


We changed them into their PJs to open presents. She looked so sweet here.


He finally got the hang of opening presents.


He was a blur running around playing with all of his toys.


 

On Christmas Day we went to Daddy and Bobbie's house to celebrate. I think that is the best present under the tree.

 

I saw this reindeer suit at Carter's back when I had Miller but just did not need it even though I loved it. I kept running across it and finally one day I saw it for less than a dollar in a newborn size. I grabbed it figuring someone I know would have a baby around Christmas eventually. Little did I know that it would be me.




Scarlett loved taking naps on Pappaw.



On the 26th we did Christmas morning at moms house, and this is the best family picture that we could get. I am seeing a future of crummy family pictures from now on.


Ninny and her grandbabies.


Ben's parents meeting Scarlett for the first time. 

 

On the 28th we went to my aunt Diane and uncle Steve's house in Oak Ridge for a get together with my dad's side of the family. Here is my Mammaw and Pappaw with a bunch of their great-grandbabies.


Obviously it was super hectic holiday and we did not have much time to catch our breath after just having had a baby but it was still fun. We had lots of help with the kids and Miller got a bunch of vehicles to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment