Thursday, October 22, 2015

Summer Update

I am playing catch up here but I needed to post some Summer pictures before we move onto Fall.

I make a bucket list most years and berry picking is always on it but we never do it. We took advantage of Ben's half day Fridays and went one week. It was sooooo hot and we only lasted about 30 minutes but the kids still had fun. Scarlett sees the pictures on my phone from this and says, "hot", everytime. 



I love seeing my kids play together. It has been one of my favorite parts of this whole year. They were really quiet one day and I found them under the dining room table with a snack.





He won't always smile for pictures but he is so handsome.



After almost 4 years, I finally released Miller into the world. We signed him up for a one day a week preschool program. He really loves it and Scarlett loves her time with just mommy. In November he starts two days a week. 


First game of the season. Go Vols!!!


My cousin, Callie, was born in Tennessee but raised in mostly Oklahoma and went there for college. It is a funny thing when we end up playing any of my cousin's alma maters because they are torn who to cheer for. They came to TN for the game so we went up that weekend and went down to campus to tailgate with them. The kids had a great time getting to be in that atmosphere and had so much fun playing with their cousins.


Miller started a small soccer program this fall. Unfortunately, most of the games have been rained out but for the two that he has had so far, he has shown improvement in following directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment