Friday, January 13, 2012

New Years Eve

New Years Eve we had no idea what to do. There was nothing exciting going on and we do not have many friends in town anymore. We decide to make a reservation at the same restaurant we went to last year, and Jacqueline and Jay decided to join us again. The only difference was since I have a child that I am not around this whole time, I have to pump while out. I pumped once in the parking garage before we went into the restaurant. Then when it was time to pump again, we decided to just leave and go to my dads friends house to bring in the new year. So I pumped in the car on our way there, which we only made it 40 seconds before midnight.


With my parents right after midnight.


And what did Miller do? He partied with mom and Ally. This is what we came home to at 2:00 AM.


The next day is my birthday. I swore this year that I was not going to care what we did because with Miller, things like that do not matter. Of course I was wrong. We tried to see a movie, but the line was too long. We ended up going downtown to walk around and then drove some.


At my birthday dinner at Calhouns, Miller and his big "sister" Ally.


So tired after his late night partying.


The next day, Miller actually enjoying tummy time.


We are so sad to be back home! We really miss being around family and Miller is so bored with just mommy during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment