Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Miller's Nine Month Pictures

We took Miller's 9 month pictures while we were in Tennessee. Besides the first one, which was taken at my parents cabin, they were taken while we were in Big South Fork. This was not the setup I wanted to do originally but I am saving that for his one year pics.


 

 






My child likes to grab at the grass and put things in his mouth. This was him throwing up a twig. He later threw up a rock. 









I think this looks like his football pose. 







Mom just plunked him the water but I could never get him to look up at me once he was in there. 





This were the least complicated of his pictures that I have done so far. I have learned a lot the past few months and feel so much more comfortable doing this. Hope you enjoyed them!

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the ones of him in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do take great pictures and Miller is as adorable as ever! Happy 9 months Miller!

    ReplyDelete