Monday, July 9, 2012

Wedding #4- Houston Part 2

(Yes, this is like a month late. Sorry!! Teething baby, trip to Knoxville, two maternity photo shoots and two baby showers have been keeping me busy.)

My cousin got married in a small ceremony. I would love to show you pictures of the wedding but I am sure they would be boring. Lets just say I was busy this trip though. I was the florist, photographer, and wedding coordinator. 

The bride with her family (from left to right, Ross, my aunt Ann, Vern, my uncle Dana and Kelsey)


Miller was very good during the ceremony except he kept talking and Kelsey did not help by making faces at him. 


The brides family with the groom and my grandparents. 



It was a very casual backyard reception but we wanted everything to look nice. I think it turned out quite pretty!


Vern is not a baby person but she warmed up to Miller. (Yes my son was hanging out at the reception with just his diaper on).


Miller will have nothing to do with Sam which is a shame but Sam keeps trying. 


See those bottom teefers. Now he has a matching set up top!


Miller helped unwrap the presents.


After everything winded down, we just hung out on the front lawn. 


My aunt Margie, Ann, Dana and mom with Miller. 


Kirby sat on Miller. 


It was such a fun trip and I am so glad I got a chance to take Miller to Houston. I spent a lot of time out there when I was a kid and I have been saying for years that I wanted  to go back. So happy I got to take my little one with me this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment