Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas 2014

I think I was still in frantic mode from the busyness of the last couple of months because I was still stressed out over the holidays. All in all, it was fine, just a little exhausting.

Our family picture on Christmas Eve. You can not tell but both kids were squirming off of our laps. 



My cousin had a baby at the beginning of December so we skyped with them so my grandma could see her.



Christmas morning we loaded up and went to my dad and stepmoms house for breakfast.



Scarlett playing with the big boys.


My nephews Silas and Deacon with Miller and Scarlett.



It was so funny to see my dad on double baby duty on Christmas. 4 years ago, I could not have pictured this.



We all chipped in and gave my Pappaw an iPad for Christmas so that he could facetime with all of us that live out of town.


Miller had a meltdown and ended up taking a nap on me. It has been so long since I got sleepy snuggling with him. The only problem is that we are still putting diapers on when he sleeps and he peed on me during this nap. It wasn't too much since thankfully he had gone potty right before his fit.


We do Christmas with my mom on the 26th. It was so hectic this year. The kids received some repeat presents and that eliminated a lot of the gifts for Christmas morning. Ben and I got up at 5:30 on the 26th, packed up Scarlett and went to Walmart to do some shopping. Talk about last minute shopping!






It all worked out but I learned some lessons that I will fix for next year to make the holidays better for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment