Thursday, January 8, 2015

Scarlett's 1st Birthday Party

My baby is a year old!!! I am normally a very sentimental person but I think that I block out all sadness at this milestone and am just excited for how fun she is and see how far we have come. Things for her party were pretty hectic since we had to push it up to a weekday (well Friday night) so we could go to Memphis the next day. Thank goodness that I pretty much had everything planned out and bought months beforehand but the last minute stuff like food buying and prep almost gave me a nervous breakdown.

Of course she loved the paper more than the actual presents. 



We had a hot chocolate bar. I have been wanting to do this for years and it did not disappoint. In fact, we did it the next week at my sisters shower as well.




If you can not tell, the party was a woodland theme.










I am so glad we got  to use her Halloween costume again.




She actually was not too messy with the cake and just picked at the top layer.


I am so grateful that all of our friends were willing to be flexible with us and rush home on a Friday evening to come celebrate our girl. It ended up all going smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment