Friday, June 28, 2013

Beach '13: Day 3

I took my camera down to the beach today so I was able to get some really good pictures.I realize that I have a lot of pictures of Miller playing in the sand but I think it is the cutest thing. I always dreamed of going to the beach with my family and watching my kids playing in the sand. This trip was that dream realized!

Having snack by the pool. 





See how the feet are still not touching the sand. He had stopped doing that as much by the end of the day. 




I love how they are in the same position. 


Miller and Ben went out in the waves and it gave me the perfect chance to play with my big zoom lens. Miller actually loved the waves and kept asking to go back out.



Daddy and Mommy built him a fortress. He liked it but would not  touch it with his hands. 


An evening walk with the girls. 



We have no idea why he was holding  his ears but he would not stop doing it. He only did it while he stood here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment