Friday, June 21, 2013

Exciting News!!!

The news is out on facebook so I need to share it on here......






...... Baby 2.0 is due December 12th. We are all so excited, including Miller. I know it looks like he is trying to eat the baby in that one picture but he was just giving our baby some kisses. Whenever I ask him where the baby is, he points to himself. Then I ask where the other baby is and he points to my belly.

We have been talking about having more kids since the day we had Miller. Thankfully, it only took us a few months to get pregnant (unlike our journey to get Miller), however this pregnancy has been harder. Crazy hormones, morning sickness, and no energy all exacerbated by chasing around a very busy toddler. Thankfully, I have been feeling much better this past month. In fact, besides the bump, I often forget that I am pregnant.

We have had 3 ultrasounds so far and have our anatomy scan in less than 4 weeks. 




I was 15 weeks yesterday and will start posting weekly pregnancy updates next week. I have been writing them in my own journal and I have to admit, they are quite boring this time around. At least it will give the blog some new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment