Thursday, March 13, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014 Recap

I have been noticeably absent from the blog. On the one hand, nothing much is going on day to day yet we have some big things going on as well. Plus, with two kids, I have so little time and energy to do much besides the things that have to be done day to day. I know things will ease up eventually but Scarlett's needs are so demanding and then I also have to deal with Miller's as well.I am just now getting around to recapping our Valentine's day.

It was very low key. Scarlett actually had her 2 month doctors appointment (with shots!) in the afternoon. We met Ben at work and had a picnic in one of the office conference rooms. It was kind of fun but better than doing nothing. I made a feta and cherry tomato salad and a strawberry and avocado salad. They were simple and yummy. 




I also made red velvet brownies with oreo truffle and chocolate ganache topping. They were yummy except the brownies kept separating from the rest.


The next morning (when I had Ben to watch the kids) I made some festive cinnamon rolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment