Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013!!

I always have a lot to be thankful every year but this year especially. I am so thankful for my whole wonderful family and my friends. We are so lucky to have such great people to support us.

I am very thankful for my husband. Two years ago he was a terrified first time father but this year he has become so much more confident and involved with Miller. Plus he is so excited about the new baby's arrival, probably more than me.


And as cliche as it is, he is an amazing provider for our family. He works so hard and does so much to make sure that we are all happy and taken care of.

*Sidenote: Happy birthday to Ben and my nephew Silas today!!


This face! How could I not be thankful for this face?!?! This little man pushes me to the brink of insanity but he also makes me insanely happy. He has brought such meaning to my life and I can not even remember the person I was before I was mommy. He is my best buddy and I pray that he always will be.



And this face! I will admit that I am so scared of the transition ahead but I look forward to falling in love with this face just like I did with her brother.


I started out this year praying that we would get pregnant soon. We had only been trying for a month or so, but after our journey with Miller I was hoping it would happen soon. It was only a couple of months later that we did get pregnant. Then I prayed for a healthy and smooth pregnancy, and I prayed that God would bless us with a daughter. I can not believe that we are where we are and I am so thankful that God has blessed us so much this year. I now pray for a smooth and safe delivery and for the health of our baby girl (as well as all of our friends and family).

I hope that everyone out there has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment